experience the finest golf
Designed in homage to the grand hotels of the late 19th century, the Inn at Bay Harbor stands as the embodiment of fine living resting on the shore of Lake Michigan's Little Traverse Bay. Home to the highly lauded 27-hole Arthur Hills' designed Bay Harbor Golf Club with awe-inspiring views around every corner, and stretched along seven miles of freshwater coastline, The Champions Golf Package offers a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
The Champions Package includes a daily round of golf on your choice of 10 award-winning courses in the heart of America's Summer Golf Capital, including all three routings at Bay Harbor Golf Club, Crooked Tree Golf Club, as well as sister courses The Heather, Arthur Hills, Donald Ross Memorial, and The Moor at Boyne Highlands, and The Alpine and The Monument at Boyne Mountain.
This summer, experience the finest golf in one of the most breathtaking areas of the country. Our location near the top of Michigan's Lower Peninsula and the western side of the Eastern Time Zone mean low humidity, average temperatures of 70-75 degrees, and sunsets as late as 10pm! Packages for two guests start at $598 per night.
- Overnight accommodations at the Inn at Bay Harbor
- 18 holes of golf based on two people per day on your choice of 10 courses
- Breakfast for two
- Club storage, range balls and unlimited access to practice facilities
- Resort valet parking
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
- Guests also enjoy complimentary shuttle service between the Inn at Bay Harbor, Bay Harbor Golf Club and Crooked Tree Golf Club, as well as many resort amenities.
Starting rates are per person, per night, plus taxes/resort fee.Tee times with Champions Package are available after 10am. Advance tee time reservations are strongly suggested.