Stay & Play Package
when 18 holes is just enough
An ideal golf getaway when just 18 holes is all you need each day! After your round, enjoy our numerous on-resort activities, or take a day trip to the historic Mackinac Island, just a 45-minute drive north.
If 18 holes isn't enough, be sure to check out our Unlimited Golf Package. Or if you're looking for the ultimate golf vacation, there's our Super 5 Vacation and Michigan's Magnificent 10 Vacation, both offering five days of lodging, unlimited golf, dining, and more!
2022 Package Includes
- Lodging accommodations at The Highlands, Boyne Mountain Resort or Crooked Tree Cottages near Bay Harbor
- One round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on The Moor or Donald Ross Memorial at The Highlands, The Alpine or The Monument at Boyne Mountain, or Crooked Tree Golf Club near Bay Harbor
- *Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills at The Highlands for just $35 or Bay Harbor Golf Club for $35-105
- Unlimited use of range facilities and complimentary range balls
- Add $16 to your package fee towards hot breakfast
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
Starting rates are per person, per night, plus taxes/resort fee. Pricing based on minimum occupancy with hotel or condominium lodging. Two-or-three minimum night stay required, based on lodging type and date. Tee time with Stay & Play Package is available after 10am. Advance tee time reservations are strongly suggested.
2022 Summer Rates
Midweek from $187*
- Boyne Mountain
Midweek from $202*
- The Highlands
Crooked Tree Cottages
Midweek from $239*
- Crooked Tree Cottages
* Weekend and peak season rates will be higher due to limited availability. Please call for pricing on select dates.
Weekend Couple's Getaway for Golf and Spa staying in the Clock Tower
"My wife and I were looking for somewhere we could go for a quick trip in which I could get a round of golf in and she could get a spa treatment. BOYNE Golf has a variety of packages which can cater to singles, couples and or families. Overall we loved our stay, the Spa treatment my wife received was very enjoyable, all of BOYNE's golf courses are always excellent to play, and with your stay you are given several free amenities to enjoy on the resort. I highly suggest staying at Boyne Mountain, great place for families, couples or just a golf / spa getaway."