Stay & Play Package
- Take advantage of these great rates starting at only $125
when 18 holes is just enough
An ideal golf getaway when just 18 holes is all you need! After your round, enjoy our numerous on-resort activities, or take a day trip to the historic Mackinac Island, just a 45-minute drive north.
If 18 holes just isn't enough, be sure to check out our Unlimited Golf Package. Or if you're looking for the ultimate golf vacation, there's the Great Escape Golf Vacation, offering five days of lodging, unlimited golf, dining, and more!
- Overnight accommodations at Boyne Highlands Resort, Boyne Mountain Resort or Crooked Tree Cottages near Bay Harbor
- One round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on The Moor or Donald Ross Memorial at Boyne Highlands, The Alpine or The Monument at Boyne Mountain, or Crooked Tree Golf Club near Bay Harbor
- *Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills at Boyne Highlands for just $30 or Bay Harbor Golf Club for $30-90
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- Add $12 to your package fee and receive a $19 credit to use towards breakfast
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
Starting rates are per person, per night, plus taxes/resort fee. Pricing based on minimum occupancy with hotel or condominium lodging. Tee time with Stay & Play Package is available after 10am. Advance tee time reservations are strongly suggested.
2021 Stay & Play Package Rates
Midweek Starting From
- Boyne Highlands
Midweek Starting From
- Boyne Mountain
Crooked Tree Cottages
Midweek Starting From, Quad Occupancy
- Crooked Tree Cottages
Weekend Couple's Getaway for Golf and Spa staying in the Clock Tower
"My wife and I were looking for somewhere we could go for a quick trip in which I could get a round of golf in and she could get a spa treatment. BOYNE Golf has a variety of packages which can cater to singles, couples and or families. Overall we loved our stay, the Spa treatment my wife received was very enjoyable, all of BOYNE's golf courses are always excellent to play, and with your stay you are given several free amenities to enjoy on the resort. I highly suggest staying at Boyne Mountain, great place for families, couples or just a golf / spa getaway."