Two person amateur teams from around the Midwest compete in this 54-hole better ball competition held on The Heather, The Moor and Arthur Hills courses at Boyne Highlands Resort. The Kircher Cup is named after the founding family of Boyne Resorts and the names engraved on the cup are a venerable "who's who" of Michigan amateur golf. Divisions include Championship and Senior (55+).
Kircher Cup Itinerary
Friday, September 4
- 10am - Noon: Championship Division on The Heather, tee times off #1 and #10
- 10am - Noon: Senior Division on The Moor, tee times off #1 and #10
- 6:30 - 9pm: Cocktail Party at Country Club of Boyne. All players, guests and their families welcome.
*Players in both divisions will be notified by end of day on Wednesday, September 2 via email with their tee times and pairings for Friday and Saturday.
**The tournament starters will be collecting skins and Sunday Special funds prior to teeing off, $100 per team. This is optional for each team.
Saturday, September 5
- 6 - 8am: Breakfast Buffet in Main Dining Room, included for players
- 8:30am: Championship Division on Arthur Hills, shotgun start
- 8:30am: Senior Division on The Heather, shotgun start
- Immediately following play: Family cookout on Lakeside Lawn at Main Lodge. All players, guests and their families welcome.
Sunday, September 6
- 6 - 8:30am: Breakfast Buffet in Main Dining Room, included for players
- 8:30am: Senior Division on Arthur Hills Course, shotgun start
- 9am: Championship Division on The Moor, shotgun start
- Immediately following play: Awards at the Glenn H Johnson Scoreboard
Monday, September 7
Special golf rates offered to Kircher Cup players and their guests:
- All Boyne Highlands Courses, Boyne Mountain Courses and Crooked Tree Golf Club: $50 per player
- Bay Harbor Golf Club, Preserve/Links combination: $99 per player
- *Reserve tee times for Monday, September 3 by contacting the respective golf shop.
Entry Fees - SUBJECT TO CHANGE
- $450 per player
- $295 for Country Club of Boyne members, Bay Harbor Golf Club members and players 25 years or younger