Get Golf Ready
- 5 session program for $99
If you have never played golf before, or have not played golf for some time, then this program is for you!
Our staff of PGA Professionals will teach you the game from your first drive all the way down to your last putt. A wide array of topics are covered to get you on the course and enjoying the game rather than going through the frustration often associated with taking lessons from a friend!
- 5 week program of one hour sessions
- Cost - $99
- Do not need clubs to participate! Rental clubs available at no charge + complete sets available at discounted rate for participants!
- Attire – Golf casual, no denim, collared shirt is preferable, normal sneakers or golf shoes
- Discounted private lessons available for graduates
Tuesdays from 6:00-7:00pm
June 8: Tee Shots – Instructors will teach the fundamentals of how to hit a driver. Set up, full swing differences between irons and driver, pre shot routine and practice drills.
June 15: Fairway Woods and Iron Play – How to hit your 3 or 5 wood off of the ground on longer holes. Full swing fundamentals of how to hit your irons (hint – it’s different than with the driver)
June 22: Approach Shots – How to hit your wedges on the green from 35-65 yards. Fundamentals of how to hit shots off of un-even lies, ie if the ball is above your feet or below as well as when you are hitting down-hill or up-hill.
June 29: Shots Around the Green – Chipping and Pitching fundamentals as well as how to hit greenside bunker shots.
July 6: Putting – Stroke development and how to read greens.
Ross Golf Center, Boyne Highlands Resort
250 Heather Drive, Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Minimum enrollment is 3 students for each session