Get Golf Ready 2.0
- 4 session program for $75
Our Get Golf Ready graduates and anyone interested in improving their game, are invited to take our new Get Golf Ready 2.0 program!
Our staff of PGA Professionals will teach you the game from your first drive all the way down to your last putt, with new techniques not taught in the first program. A wide array of topics are covered to get you on the course and enjoying the game rather than going through the frustration often associated with taking lessons from a friend!
- 4 week program of one hour sessions
- Cost - $75
- Do not need clubs to participate! Rental clubs available at no charge + complete sets available at discounted rate for participants!
- Attire – Golf casual, no denim, collared shirt is preferable, normal sneakers or golf shoes
- Discounted private lessons available for graduates
2021 Fall Dates: September 7 - 28, 6-7pm
Class 1: How to hit the ball further, HINT – SPEED IS THE KEY
Class 2: Contact with Irons, how to hit the ball first then the ground and centeredness of hit
Class 3: Putting Distance Control
Class 4: Indoor drills to practice over the winter and Golf Fitness with TPI Screens
Location & Time
Tuesdays from 6-7pm
Ross Golf Center, Boyne Highlands Resort
250 Heather Drive, Harbor Springs, MI 49740
Minimum enrollment is 3 students for each session