BOYNE Golf Junior Day Camps
- Ages 12-18 | $525
Junior Golf Camp
BOYNE Golf Junior Academy Day Camp at Boyne Highlands will be a fun and an exciting opportunity for campers who may live in the area or have a summer residence close to Boyne but are still looking for a great golf camp experience. This camp is dedicated to providing elite golf instruction in a fun and safe environment.
With spectacular courses including The Moor and Arthur Hills - and expansive practice facilities, Boyne Highlands is the perfect place to learn and shape your game.
From beginners to medalists, our team will customize a lesson plan for each camper, so that we never slow one student down, or leave another behind. Whether campers arrive on their own, or with their team, they're sure to meet new friends - and enjoy an experience they'll never forget.
At camp, we emphasize the all-around importance of a well-balanced approach to nutrition - and we take care to reinforce its vital role in maintaining the fitness necessary to excel on the course. Throughout camp we provide and encourage a lunch and snack menu tailored to maximize our energy potential, both physically and mentally.
- Personalized instruction from the BOYNE Golf Academy
- Golf on Boyne Highlands' famous golf courses and two practice facilities
- Organized final day tournament
- Four lunches, with snacks all day
- Camp activities including: on-course instruction, mental strategy sessions, and video swing analysis
- Take-home recording of one-on-one lessons with our PGA camp staff
- BOYNE Golf swag and prizes for final day tournament
Dates & Pricing
|2021 Dates to be announced!||9am-4pm||$525|
Camps limited to 18 participants
We require full payment at time of registration. A full refund will be given if cancelled before 7 days prior to the camp date selected. Inside 7 days, no refund will be given.