Lesson on Golf Getaway
- Packages from $329 per person
Northern Michigan Golf at its finest.
You don't have to take a long trip to find the some best golf in the United States. With BOYNE Golf's award-winning courses, you are only a short drive away. Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain, Crooked Tree Golf Club, and Bay Harbor Golf Club provide thousands of acres offering plenty of social distancing. Nowhere else in the U.S. can you experience the spectacular views and northern Michigan long days!
The Lesson on Golf Getaway is a great way to enjoy northern Michigan golf this season! Take advantage of great rates starting at only $329*, which includes two night's lodging and FIVE rounds! Available at Boyne's three magnificent resorts: Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain or Crooked Tree Cottages. Enjoy an arrival round the day you check in and two rounds the next two days!
Choose from The Heather*, The Moor, Arthur Hills* and Donald Ross Memorial courses at Boyne Highlands, The Alpine and The Monument courses at Boyne Mountain, Crooked Tree Golf Club or Bay Harbor Golf Club* courses.
Call now to book your Lesson on Golf Getaway and be sure to mention the booking code, LOGGETAWAY.
- Two nights accommodations at Boyne Highlands Resort, Boyne Mountain Resort or Crooked Tree Cottages.
- An arrival round on day of check-in after 11am, plus four rounds the following two days.
- Courses included: The Moor and Donald Ross Memorial courses at Boyne Highlands, The Alpine and The Monument courses at Boyne Mountain, and Crooked Tree Golf Club near Bay Harbor
- *Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills at Boyne Highlands for just $30 or Bay Harbor Golf Club for $30-90
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
|Location||Midweek Rate||Weekend Rate|
|Boyne Mountain Resort*||$329||$395
|Boyne Highlands Resort*||$360||$455|
|Crooked Tree Cottages**||$565||$655
|*Hotel room double occupancy | **Condominum quad occupancy | All rates are starting from rates.
All starting rates are per person, based on minimum occupancy, plus taxes/resort fee.