Enroll for free!
In order to comply with Michigan's contactless payment requirement prior to your tee time, we have added a Resort Charge system to simplify this process throughout the summer. By setting up a Resort Charge account, your credit card on file will be charged the day of your tee time. The setup is free, quick and simple.
Steps to Enroll
- Go to shop.boynegolf.com
- Click the Enroll Now! link on the grey Resort Charge banner.
- If you are logged in, you will go straight to the Resort Charge page.
- If you are not logged in, log in.
- If you do not have an account, create an account.
- Click Update Credit Card. Enter your credit card details, click Ok.
- To finish the enrollment process, click the toggle switch next to your name so it shows green.
- Read the Terms and Conditions and click Ok.
- You are enrolled!
Playing with a Group?
There's always that one friend who makes the tee times for a group. If that is you, remind your friends and family that they can enroll in Resort Charge as well and pay for their tee time individually even if they didn't make the tee time! All they need to do is call the Golf Shop on the day of play, mention the name the tee time is under and say they want to pay for their fee individually as a part of that group with their own Resort Charge Account.