Stay & Play Special - July 4th Week
- From $128 per person, per night
Celebrate Your 4th in the North
With Independence Day just around the corner, we want you to celebrate with us! Book a Stay & Play package for stays Sunday, June 28 - July 5 from just $128 at Boyne Mountain or $157 at Boyne Highlands!
Stay & Play packages are perfect for scratching your golf itch, but also gives you the flexibility of being able to enjoy all things northern Michigan! From Lake Michigan beaches to outdoor dining on-and-off property, this will be a 4th of July to remember.
Book your Stay & Play package for as many days as you need with one round included each day. But hurry, deal ends Tuesday, June 16.
Call now to book your 2020 Stay & Play Package and be sure to mention the booking code, NORTH4TH.
- Overnight accommodations at Boyne Highlands Resort or Boyne Mountain Resort
- One round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on The Moor or Donald Ross Memorial at Boyne Highlands, The Alpine or The Monument at Boyne Mountain, or Crooked Tree Golf Club near Bay Harbor
- *Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills at Boyne Highlands for just $30 or Bay Harbor Golf Club for $30-90
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- Add $12 to your package fee and receive a $19 credit to use towards breakfast
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
Starting at rates are per person, per night based on double occupancy hotel rooms at Boyne Highlands or Boyne Mountain. Single occupancy rates start from $186 at Boyne Mountain or $228 at Boyne Highlands. Valid for stays June 28 - July 5, 2020. Taxes and resort fees additional. Must book by June 16, 2020 at 6pm.