Book 2020 Now and Save
With ten course and three properties, BOYNE Golf packages offer a variety of options for your golf vacation! Take advantage of these great rates starting at only $88, which include your lodging and depending on your package option, can include unlimited rounds of golf on seven of our ten courses in the BOYNE Golf collection.
Courses available at no additional cost in the packages include The Moor and Donald Ross Memorial at Boyne Highlands, The Alpine and The Monument at Boyne Mountain, and Crooked Tree Golf Club at Bay Harbor.
Call now to book your 2020 Golf Getaway and be sure to mention the booking code, 2020GOLF.
- Overnight accommodations at Boyne Highlands Resort, Boyne Mountain Resort or Crooked Tree Cottages near Bay Harbor
- Stay & Play Packages offer one round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on choice of five of the ten courses in the BOYNE Golf's family of courses
- Unlimited Golf Packages offer unlimited rounds of golf following each night's stay on choice of five of the ten courses in the BOYNE Golf's family of courses
- Stay & Play and Unlimited Golf Packages may upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills courses at Boyne Highlands for just $30 or Bay Harbor Golf Club courses for $30-90
- The Great Escape Package offers unlimited golf on seven of the ten courses, breakfast and dinner daily, a $90 gift card, and much more!
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- Stay & Play and Unlimited Golf Packages may add a delicious buffet breakfast to your reservation and save (a $21 value for $15)*
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
Starting rates are per person, per night, plus taxes/resort fee. Pricing based on minimum occupancy with hotel or condominium lodging. Tee time with Stay & Play Package are available after 10am. Advance tee time reservations are strongly suggested.
|Dates||Boyne Highlands||Boyne Mountain||Crooked Tree Cottages|
|Peak Summer From||$125||$155||$195|
Golf Vacation Package
"We thoroughly enjoyed our 5 day package for golfing. I think the rate was very reasonable for everything that was included. The golf courses are in pristine condition!! They are very beautiful, playable yet challenging. Each are unique. We got to play Bay Harbor which has to be the most beautiful course that we ever played!! I heard it referred to as the “Pebble Beach” of the North. Couldn’t agree more!!