Committed to the Game
BOYNE Golf provides the ultimate world-class golf destination with 10 championship caliber courses spanning three resorts. Centered in Michigan's northern lower peninsula, our courses are the products of some of the game's masters including Robert Trent Jones Sr., Arthur Hills, and Donald Ross. From all-inclusive vacation packages, elite instruction with the BOYNE Golf Academy, tournaments, and so much more, BOYNE Golf truly offers an unrivaled Michigan golf vacation experience.
The Game Of A Lifetime.
Avid golfers share a passion for a challenge. For the beauty of the game. For the elusive shot-in-a-hundred that reminds them why they play. And above all else, for courses designed by legendary designers and situated in extraordinary environments. BOYNE Golf delivers precisely that.
Our Commitment to Golf
Since 1966, BOYNE Golf has proudly been recognized as a national leader in course innovation.
- As early as 1970, five tee boxes have been included on each hole; six are now available to help players shoot their best score
- Golf carts have been utilized on the expansive terrain since 1971. Enhanced with latest technology, USB ports are featured in all carts along with Lithium batteries in the majority of the fleet
- Soft spikes have been required since 1997 leading to improved turf quality on greens
- Staying current with the latest teaching and club fitting technologies, TrackMan has been available to guests since 2013 and GEARS since 2015
- Turf friendly, fun and time-saving GolfBoards have been available for use since 2014
- In 2015, BOYNE Golf specific course phone apps were introduced
- Wildlife and environmental preservation practices continue to be a top priority in course maintenance and design
- Over the past 23 years BOYNE Golf has donated over $450,000 through the annual Harbor Cup Tournament to support The First Tee of Northern Michigan and The Manna Food Project.
Bay Harbor, Michigan
Bay Harbor Golf Club
Harbor Springs, Michigan
Boyne Falls, Michigan
Bay Harbor, Michigan
Crooked Tree Golf Club
- Slide 1
- Slide 2
- Slide 3
- Slide 4
Drama on the Great Lakes
"Dunes, cliffs and a quarry. Amazing setting for a golf course. Michigan offers up some wonderful golfing options, but I only recently became aware of just how good this venue is. Combined with a few nights at the Inn at Bay Harbor and you've got a great vacation."