TOUR Championship Offer 2019
- Packages from $95 per person/per night
We interrupt the TOUR broadcast for an important announcement...
As the TOUR Championship charges on with the scoreboard changing every hole, we want to steal your attention for a moment to announce some great deals on Stay & Play and Unlimited Golf packages with BOYNE Golf!
There is still plenty of golf to be played this season, and what better place to do it than northern Michigan. Whether you choose cooler mornings or warmer afternoons, enjoy the variety of our 10 BOYNE Golf courses. There's now only one more choice to make - where to stay. Below you will find accommodations at Boyne Highlands Resort, Boyne Mountain Resort or Crooked Tree Cottages. The choice is yours, the golf is waiting and the sunsets are on house.
This offer is only good through Tuesday, August 27 at 6pm - so book now!
- Overnight accommodations at Boyne Highlands Resort, Boyne Mountain Resort or Crooked Tree Cottages.
- Stay & Play includes one round of golf after 10am following each night's stay on your choice from five of the ten BOYNE Golf courses listed below
- Unlimited golf packges include unlimited golf on The Moor and Donald Ross Memorial courses at Boyne Highlands, The Alpine and The Monument courses at Boyne Mountain, and Crooked Tree Golf Club near Bay Harbor with no additional charges (up to 36 holes per day reserved in advance)
- *Upgrade to play The Heather or Arthur Hills at Boyne Highlands for just $25 or Bay Harbor Golf Club for $30-85
- Complimentary range balls prior to each round
- Add a delicious buffet breakfast to your reservation and save (a $22 value for $15)*
- $25 Odawa Casino gaming voucher
Starting at rates are per person based on double occupancy hotel rooms at Boyne Highlands and quad occupancy in condominiums at Boyne Mountain and Crooked Tree Cottages. "Weekdays" are Sunday-Thursday stays. Taxes and resort fees additional. Tee times with Stay & Play packages must be booked after 10am. Blackouts and restrictions may apply. Must book by August 27, 2019 at 6pm.